The Conference & Expo
July 27-29, 2015 | Grand Forks, North Dakota
Bakken Technologies and Efficiencies Are Reshaping the Global Shale Oil Landscape
During the course of three days, attendees of The Bakken-Three Forks Shale Oil Innovation Conference & Expo will hear from 120+ industry experts about how new technologies, innovations and approaches are yielding greater efficiencies in the Bakken-Three Forks formations—and why upstream and downstream advancements in the Williston Basin are impacting shale oil E&P and logistics globally.
With a focus on improvements in oil recovery and transport arising out of North America’s most prolific shale oil play, The Bakken-Three Forks Shale Oil Innovation Conference & Expo will showcase the techniques, strategies and technological know-how accelerating the retrieval and movement of remote Williston Basin crude oil from resource to refinement.
In addition to attendees learning from highly qualified presenters, exhibitors will have the ability to share their latest technologies and services with industry decision-makers who are looking for solutions to the challenges they face in one of the most extreme climates. More importantly, these solutions are not just limited to the Bakken play—they are critical to the success of oil recovery from every shale formation across the globe.
The Bakken-Three Forks Shale Oil Innovation Conference & Expo is the nation’s premier event featuring innovations that are driving new efficiencies and the profitability of oil recovered from shale formations.
Top Reasons to Attend The Bakken/Three Forks Shale Oil Innovation Conference & Expo in 2015
This conference is one of the best ways that you can gain technical knowledge and make valuable contacts, while saving on consulting and business development costs. Here is what you should expect.
- 120+ peer-selected technical presentations covering current applications and future technologies
- Focused technical content and special events focused on the improvements in oil recovery and transport arising out of the Bakken shale play
- 110+ exhibiting companies showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches, and valuable industry services
- Numerous networking events
- Dedicated poster sessions for student and young professionals
- Exclusive conference social media site, where you can connect with your colleagues before, during and after the event
- Now’s the time to get involved – The EERC estimates there are 30 billion barrels of recoverable oil in the Bakken/Three Forks formations
How to Justify Your Attendance
Here are some tips on getting employer support to attend The Bakken/Three Forks Shale Oil Innovation Conference & Expo.
- Explain that your registration is “all-inclusive.” You will receive food and drinks at the event.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way, others on your team will gain the benefits of your attendance.
- Explain what you plan to get out of attending and how that will benefit your company.
- Utilize the conference hotel room block to save more than 25% on your stay.
- Log onto Bakken Connect, an exclusive social media site for the conference, where you can connect with other attendees before, during and after the event.
Who Should Attend?
Registration & Rates
- Drilling Companies
- Completions Service Providers
- Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Providers
- Directional Drilling Companies
- Academia and R&D Professionals
- Well-Site Service Providers
- Rail Providers
- Supply Chain Services Companies
- Trucking and Logistics Companies
- Technology Providers
- Consultants and Engineers
- Transloading Services Companies
- Infrastructure Investors and Lenders
- And others!